Hello! If you don't know who I am, I'm Carolyn from life, love & puppy prints - otherwise known as Kristin's Beebs!!
I'm SO excited to be kicking off Kristin's wedding guest bloggers! Luckily, we were able to plan our weddings together, and after Saturday, we'll both be married! (You can check out all of my wedding planning adventures here.)
I figured that since I'm a new member of the married club, I could give Kristin some advice on how to get the most out of her wedding day. Jason and Kristin are PERFECT for each other, and I know that the wedding day is going to go perfectly (Kristin's planned for EVERY SINGLE thing possible... haha she's a planner) but weddings are crazy, and since I've been through it, I decided I should share my wisdom.
So... here's my advice... picture style!
(that's right! You're getting a sneak peek of my wedding photos!!!)
1. Pick a man that gives you butterflies, that knows you better than anyone, that you can't imagine living without. It makes all the craziness of life worth it.
2. Make sure you have a wedding party that are your good friends, that are really good looking, and most of all make sure you have a wedding party that knows how to have fun!!!
3. You'll need a gorgeous day. Sunshiney and perfect. Perfect weather for your perfect day.
4. You can't forget about the outfit. You need the most amazing, perfect outfit that was made for you.
5. Don't worry about everything that's going to go wrong. Stuff is going to happen. But the most important thing about the day is also going to happen. You're going to get married. Remember that. Just enjoy that.
6. HAVE FUN! Weddings are basically a giant party. Don't forget that part!
So... Beebs, if you follow that advice, you're guaranteed to have a great wedding day! I sure did!
Kristin - Thank you so much for being a part of my day. I love you and don't know what I would have done without you there! I'm so excited to be there on your big day! You're getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!